CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Has there ever been an Easter this early before?

Did you know the last time Easter was this early was in 1913? And it won't be this early again until the year 2160? Just thought you all might like to know that.

Now to the cute pictures of the kids. By the way, I love that I can say "kids".
We decided to go the sticker route this year with the eggs.

Owen and Rhett scored some sweet stuff in their Easter baskets. Owen pretty much gets all of Rhett's stuff, so he's twice as happy. Owen also got to find all of the hidden Easter eggs this morning. Rhett didn't seem to mind.

Rhett turns two weeks old today.


Does he look any bigger?

BONUS PICTURES:


Thank you for the great blanket, Kate. (Notice the last of Rhett's umbilical cord hanging on for dear life.)

We found this great shirt for Owen. He can wear it proudly while rocking out to Guitar Hero. He seriously does rock out. He passed a song on medium the other day.

3 comments:

meohmyers said...

Your Easter Bunny must shop at Walmart, too. Ally got the same puppy and egg chalk in her basket that Owen got!

Cute, cute pics. Rhett is filling out a little and I love seeing all the pics of Owie just looking at him. You can tell he just loves his baby brother.

Where is the video of him passing a medium song on guitar hero? I don't believe you.

Happy Easter!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Where did you find this great song? I'm loving it!! Rhett looks like he really loved his Easter basket :) Owen's learning the up side of being a big brother. And I can't believe he's on medium!! That does it, I better get my game on or I could be beaten out by a 4 year old!!

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

Fun Easter pics! I am so happy that Rhett is here and Owen looks like he loves being a big brother!