CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Chris's Cameo

Well, it's official. Chris is famous. He recently starred in a commercial for work, and we at home are pretty darn proud. His television debut will appear on KCSG, the St George channel, but in case you don't watch this channel 24/7 or you blink when the commercial starts, here it is...(look to the right for the goods)









So, what do you think? Pretty firm handshake huh?

And, as people in "the business" know, every good actor needs a head shot photo. Chris, here is yours.


P.s. Doesn't Owen look adorable?

7 comments:

Chris said...

Just so everyone knows, Kim did this blog, not me. Don't get me wrong...I'm all about self-aggrandizement. I just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

That picture of Owen and I is 3 years old, by the way. I can't believe how little he looks.

Chris said...

Sorry. Mistake. That picture is only 2 years old.

dkeaquinto said...

The commercial is great! Owen is so cute! Bria misses him so much! If we are going to see your mom, she always asks if Owie will be there. We loved seeing y'all!

Andrea said...

I finally know somebody famous! Wahoo! Are you giving family any of the royalties?

Gillie said...

I don't get it- was he the troll? I don't remember chris being so short...

j/k, great commercial, chris

Dave Harris Family said...

I knew Chris would hit it big and become famous!! I just thought it would be for his singing not his firm handshake!! Just kidding. It looks good!

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

I blinked and almost missed it. I had to watch it again. :-) I will have to start watching TV so I can see it on the big screen and tell people "I know him!"