CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Football Fix


I know I haven't blogged in a long time. My brain hurts when I think of what I haven't blogged about. So instead of beating myself up over it, I'm going to pick one topic and blog about it: Owen is a football stud.

We signed Owen up for flag football because we missed the deadline for the city soccer league. I'm glad we missed that deadline, because we've all had a blast watching Owen run the ball. He loves it too. Let's start with this latest video of his length-of-the-field touchdown run:



Pretty impressive, huh?

Here's another one:




I never played organized football when I was a kid, so I am blown away by Owen's skills. You are probably saying to yourself, "How hard is it to run through a bunch of 5-year-olds?" My answer to that is: I don't know, but Owen is really good at it.

Click HERE for another picture.

The first play of the last 3 games has been a handoff to Owen where he ran the length of the entire field for a touchdown. I can't get enough of it.

One more picture HERE.

Owen loves playing defense too. He likes to keep track of how many flags he pulls.


I could go on and on, but I think I'll stop here.

Bonus Halloween picture:

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Holy crap, I think we've witnessed a miracle. Welcome back and keep em' coming!

I love Owie's individual picture! He has such a great smile. (Psst...which one's Cameron?)

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Cute footage! And that fast running would still make a good soccer player! :)
ps. you're getting a little too good at fake wounds! scary.

Dorothy said...

Kim--I lost your blog for awhile and just found it again on Ricki's blog. It's fun to see pictures of your family--Owen is huge! It sounds like he's loving football, but I guess that's an understatement. If you ever come up north--give us a call!

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

Looks like fun!! We missed the deadline for soccer too, but they never mentioned football, so Kaeleb starts basketball in January. Looks like you had fun on Halloween!

Tami and BJ said...

I'm loving the Halloween get up, especially Kim! And seriously Chris, that wound is looking a bit scary. The Big O is quite the running back! And i LOVE the theme music. BJ may keep my computer tuned to your blog all week until he can watch another NFL game this weekend! Love you guys!