CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's Been Awhile

So much has happened since Owen's birthday. I don't even know where to begin. First of all, I should say that we are all extremely sad about Grandmother's passing. We are so upset that we couldn't make it down to the funeral. However, we are comforted knowing that she is no longer suffering. The last few years of her life had to be unbelievably difficult, and we can only imagine how happy she is reuniting with her husband and other family members.

Owen started primary. That has been an exciting change at our house. Here he is singing one of his new favorite songs:


I also must apologize for my new Guitar Hero addiction. I am not denying this addiction. I need help. They have somehow designed this game to create a burning desire in my inner being to continue playing and playing. That is why I have not blogged in so long. I need a return to my normal self...as soon as I beat the last song on hard, and the last 7 songs on expert.

One more thing, for those of you that know Gina McDaniel from our good old Auburn days, she lives in St. George now. I ran into her at the mall, and we went as a family to have dinner with her family. She is married with two kids. Owen had a blast playing with their 3 year old boy. I forgot to take my camera. We'll probably do dinner again soon.

6 comments:

Chris said...

I have to say thank you to Kim Myers for the new blog header. I take no credit at all for that.

Chris said...

I also need to say that Kim is becoming addicted to Guitar Hero as well. She just beat the game on easy. You rock Kim!

Richie said...

Owen did so well! Rich and I teach CTR 5 and they can't even sing that song. Keep those blogs coming! We miss you guys.

meohmyers said...

I thought you meant I was becoming addicted to Guitar Hero, too. Wrong Kim! Sounds like we would love to play it though!

Owen is adorable. What a cute little sunbeam he is!

This blog layout cracks me up. Let me change your header to match it now since I used Seahawks colors before. It's got to coordinate if you're giving me the credit. :)

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Did Owen say "has given me a nursery home" in that song? It was so cute!! I love hearing little kids sing. Mine only do it when they think they're totally alone so I treasure those moments. As for guitar hero, we've gotten one that feels the inner burn too. There is nothing so loud as Drew screaming at the TV when he didn't beat the song on hard. I'm worshipping Kim, I can't even beat anything on easy!

Chris said...

Yes. Owen said, "has given me a nursery home." I forgot to point that out earlier. It was hilarious the first time we heard that.