CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Couldn't Go a Whole Month Without Posting

I have a good excuse. Since the last post, I've pretty much been working open to close every day except for the week we went to Washington. And who wants to blog after an 11 hour work day or while on vacation? Not me. So here is my feeble attempt at somewhat catching up:

We opened a new store! That gives me 3 stores which I am directly responsible for in southern Utah and a total of 7 stores for the company.

Rhett is rolling over and sitting up! He also had his manhood cauterized because the circumcision was healing back on itself, but let's not focus on the negative. (My sister Kim took the best picture ever of Rhett after he rolled over on to his belly, but the CD she made for us from her digital camera is not formatted correctly. I'll have to post that picture later.)

Owen is a swimming champ! He graduated from swim lessons again this summer and was able to use his talents this last week up in Washington. We went up for a family reunion in the Tri-Cities area, where my sister Kim lives with her family. Here's Owen with his cousin Ally.

There are so many more things to say, and so many more pictures I could post, but this will have to do for now. I'm tired. I'll try not to go another 27 days without blogging again.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Please enjoy this fine sample of music that got me through the 32 total hours of driving from St George to Pasco and back again.

meohmyers said...

I don't know why the disk isn't working but I'll email you a few pics right now. You've got to post that one of Rhett. He's such a cutie! It was so fun to see your sweet family again. Can't wait to see you all again. Hopefully soon. Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

You were in Washington?!

Anonymous said...

Ha - I was just giving you a hard time. You'll have to make it up here soon. Your boys got to learn about your roots. We'll show them the fire hydrant that almost killed their father. Digging the Modest Mouse...