CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Month of Firsts

Rhett:
Sat up by himself


Ate solid food


Said "Dada" while wearing soccer ball Easter basket hats with Owen

(OK. He really didn't say "Dada" here, but he has said it numerous times when waking up in the morning. I just haven't captured any video of it yet...and I couldn't resist posting this picture.)

Owen:
Started preschool


Kim:
Got to church at 9:00 am! Not 9:25 am!
(We live 3 minutes from the church. I go early to set up chairs.)

Me:
Set the record for the highest single game score in Shortbus Fantasy Football Fantasy Freaks League history. My team is the Boomslangs. I got 187 points in week 2. I know. I'm a dork.

6 comments:

MomD said...

Those little boys are sure cute...watch out...next is crawling...can't believe how big Rhett is getting!! Wow!! And Owen, big guy going to school...STOP, next you know it will be off to college...the time just does not slow down!! Congratulations on all your monthly feats! I was visibly impressed, especially with the adult accomplishments!! :) Gotta love you guys! Cute, cute pictures!!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

looks like Owen is driving Rhett a little too fast in that "race car". He's about to blow!! And is that preparing Owen to go to BYU by letting him wear flip flops to school? Just kiddin, cute pics as always. And I must admit, we live 2 min from the church and have 1:00 meeting AND we walk in late with wet hair.

Chris said...

Julie,
St George is always flip flop weather. Even at preschool. If I remember correctly, the BYU students that wore flip flops to school also had socks on. We're training our boy the right way.

meohmyers said...

Yuck. Flip flops with socks?

Cute pics again! I love Rhett's cheeks hanging on his collarbones in that easter basket picture. That made me laugh.

Owen should be teaching that preschool class you know! What a cutie!

What's with you and your fantasy football league? Now it's called shortbus, and you're admitting to it? :)

Chris said...

Kim M.,
I don't want to cause any confusion. I am making fun of all the BYU students that wore flip flops and sandals with socks. If you notice in Owen's picture, he is not wearing socks with his flip flops. That's what I meant when I said we were training him right.

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

Thanks for letting us hang out with you guys. Kim, you make better pasta than the Olive Garden. Kaeleb requested the same meal on Sunday.... He got spaghetti. Kwint enjoyed losing all the wii sports over and over to a 4 year old.