CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Have a Free Minute

After reading everyone's blogs this morning, it looks like our lives are all very similar. Kim saw Twilight yesterday. Our ex-renters haven't paid us according to the court stipulation. We're excited for the big BYU/Utah game today. I fired somebody. We're excited to see family for Thanksgiving. I fired somebody else. Our kids are growing up so fast, doing amazing things. I might have to fire somebody else. Kim's birthday is next week. My employee that has been with us for over 2 years is leaving next month. Rhett's teeth are coming in. I heard a nasty rumor that one of my other really good employees might be leaving next month. Owen, Kim, and I are speaking in church tomorrow. Kim has been working more to make up for the money we're not getting from our ex-renters. Owen absolutely loves Preschool. Holiday hours start on Friday and I don't know how I'm going to keep the stores staffed.

So I apologize for not posting anything lately, but our lives are pretty much like everyone else's, right?

This is how Owen looked one day last week when we picked him up from Preschool.


This is Rhett being held upside down. We were trying to get a picture of his teeth, but ended up getting this great shot of his cheeks. I think he's storing food in his face for the winter. I don't know why he's getting such a head start though. I'm pretty sure it stayed in the 70s all day yesterday.


I see teeth in this one!


Okay Rhett. I understand why you're storing food in your face now. It has been getting pretty chilly during our evening walks.

7 comments:

Shelly said...

I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR FAMILY DID A FANTASTIC JOB ON YOUR TALKS TODAY AT CHURCH!!! I was really glad to be there today. Thank you for speaking today!

MomD said...

Wish I could have been there to hear the talks in person. They were powerful!! Thanks for sending them to me! You have got to have two of the cutest boys ever!! And no I am not biased!! :) Hope your afternoon today went okay! Hang in there...remember "there is no rest for the wicked and the righteous don't need any"!! HA!! Love to all of you!

meohmyers said...

I hear I need to read your talk! Sounds like you did a great job! How is it that your lips aren't permanently fixed to Rhett's cheeks?! Those are the sweetest cheeks ever! And his eyes are gorgeous. I hate that you guys live so far away. He's going to have no clue who I am, kissing all over his cheeks, next time I see him. How did Kim like Twilight?!

Gillie said...

hay.... this is Jared!
Thanks for the home update....and do you like to fire people??? Just kidding, sucks to search for new people.....Hope your trip this week goes well and you can relax before life starts again!!

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

Sorry life is hectic - remember that this is the time of year to be thankful for all the things that are good in life even if they are heavily outweighed by the not so good! Your kids crack me up they are so stinkin cute!

Sam and Jen said...

Sounds an awful lot like our lives, minus the firing part, I'm glad we're not the only hectic family out there! I had fun looking at your blog. I'm just new at all this stuff. You guys are great. You should come up for Christmas or New Year's! We'd love to have you!

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

Ah, the simple pleasures of life... We've had one of those days too... a few of them. Our weekends are pretty well booked with Christmas parties except the 19th and 20th. We leave town the 21st. If you want to get the fams together, let's see what we can do.