CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama? Really?

Does anyone else feel like there's a dark cloud over our nation now? I know George W. hasn't been the model President of the United States of America, but Obama? Seriously? Did the voters do any research before they marked their ballots? I am not one who usually tries to wax philosophical when it comes to politics, but i thought it was pretty obvious that the Vietnam veteran who was tortured for our freedoms would make a much better leader than someone who hangs out with Jeremiah Wright. People wanted a change. I guess they're going to get what they asked for.

4 comments:

meohmyers said...

I couldn't agree more. My stomach dropped when we were watching his numbers rise. I'm so annoyed at the naiveté of the Obama supporters. I would guess that more than half have no idea of what his policies are or what he is planning to do to this country. And the other half who do know about him and still voted for him? I don't get it. We're in for it, for sure. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong and I can eat these words.

Alicia Leppert said...

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Those were are the words that keep running through my head.
I just don't get it.

Gillie said...

Regardless of who our president is, you're right that there is a dark cloud over us. Just look at how close prop 8 was in California.

raw mom said...

amen!

so yeah...i blog stalked ya...and good thing. your kids are darling...but im sure you knew that already!