CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Piano Recital

There is no new pregnancy news to report on, other than Kim is starting to feel little flutters of movement, so I thought I would have Owen show off his piano skills. As a father with a son, I have to say that he is talking in an unusually fake high voice. His voice goes up 3 octaves when he is being shy. Normally it is more manly.

Click and enjoy.



Hot Cross Buns



Twinkle Twinkle



Scooby Doo

5 comments:

meohmyers said...

That was fantastic Owen!! Great job! I am so impressed that he knows the names of the notes! He is too smart for his own good. I can't wait to see you guys next month!!!

Anonymous said...

We loved Owen's recital! We were shocked to hear him talk about the names of the notes. He is so intelligent - watch out! What an amazing kid. We particularly loved is exit...hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Owen you are an incredible piano player!! Scooby Doo was my favorite but I loved the others too! It sounds like you know the names of the notes too! You are going to have to teach Nana how to play when I come and visit!
We love you lots!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Oh my gosh, that was so cute! How did you get the scooby doo song? very creative! And to capture that spill off the bench on video! That is going to be a family treasure forever!! (especially when he's 15)

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly! Owen is a piano prodigy like his daddy! He knows the notes and everything. I think I have some untapped skills I'd better out to use in my own kiddos!

Owen, I loved your moves, especially the air guitar!