CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Don't Want to Jinx Myself

Here I go again being slothful in my blogging duties. Sorry it's been 12 days since the last update. Things have actually been going very well. I hired a new employee that actually knows what he is doing, and I interviewed someone else this morning that will probably work out as well. I hope I haven't jinxed myself by blogging about it. I really don't want to fire anyone else right now.

As for baby news, Kim had another appointment today. The doc found the heartbeat right away. We're past the 12 week mark, so Kim isn't feeling nearly as nauseous anymore. I can't say it enough. We are both still in shock about this whole thing. There is another couple in our ward that has been trying to have a baby for 4 years. I almost feel guilty being so happy about our pregnancy. I really hope they can have a child soon.

Owen was such a good boy at Kim's appointment this morning, she decided to buy him a new toy. (See picture below.) We are enrolling him in tumbling and karate classes this Fall. He is the sweetest boy I know, but he also has a very aggressive and somewhat violent side. Uncle Derrick doesn't come down to St. George enough to take Owen's abuse, so we'll have to pass that on to unsuspecting karate students.


2 comments:

meohmyers said...

Love the picture of Owen!! He's so cute. That's so funny to picture him in karate! You'll have to take video of that, I'd love to see it!

So glad Kim is feeling better. We're all still in shock, too, but you know Heavenly Father timed this perfectly and all that waiting was for a reason. Hopefully that other couple will experience some happiness soon, too.

Will you find out what you're having and tell us all who are dying to know?!? That's only about 6 more weeks! Crazy!! Can't wait to know what you're having! I miss you guys!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Oh he's a true Powell! Try having 4 of them with that "violent side". You may guess why I don't take long car trips that often. So glad Kim is feeling better, and Jr. is doing well too. You guys take care of her. Owen is going to have a very fun photo album to show at his wedding!!