CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas everyone. We didn't do an official Christmas card this year, so this will have to do. Please enjoy our family picture which was taken on Christmas day in the break room at Kim's hospital. Yes, Kim had to work today. It's ok though. Owen felt pretty cool knowing that Santa made a special trip to our house before Christmas Eve morning. We celebrated the big day on the 24th so Kim could be there too.





Here's Owen seeing all the loot Santa left him.










These two swords also came with two other swords, nunchucks, and two Chinese stars.










Owen sat on the mall Santa's lap for about 5 seconds. He wouldn't look him in the eye, and he only asked for dinosaurs. Santa heard him loud and clear. (As well as Nana and Papa.) Here are two members of the herd now living in our house.






Owen got lots of cool stuff this year. (Thanks grandparents and siblings!) This video shows the one getting most of his attention for now...the Smart Cycle.





I have to show off my favorite gift this year. Kim found the Transformers movie in a DVD case that transforms into Optimus Prime.













Due to our work schedules, we did not get to travel anywhere, but our little family still had a great Christmas. We saw the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie, (I highly recommend it), and we even ended the night with "special juice that burns our lips." That's Owen talk. You might know it as sparkling cider. The best Christmas present we could ever ask for is coming later...a Wii with Guitar Hero. Just kidding. Well, it is coming later, but that's not what I was referring to. Our best Christmas present is showing up in March. Kim and I are still so shocked, happy, and thankful for her pregnancy.

We love St. George, but we sure do wish we could see family and friends more often. We hope you all had a very happy Christmas. Happy New Year as well in case I don't blog before then.

5 comments:

meohmyers said...

What a great Christmas! Owie sure is loved by Santa! I wonder if Santa will still be that generous with Owie next year with sibling in tow!! :)

My Christmas card is finally in the mail. I should've highlighted Happy New Year since our Christmas wishes were a little late! Oh well. It was impossible to get those out in time!

I CAN'T WAIT till March!!! Our Spring Break is the first full week of April. We'd love to come down and get our hands on baby Owie #2!! We can't wait to meet him!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Ooh, I might have to caravan with you on that trip! I can't wait to see a kid that can top Owen. Glad you had a great Christmas. I tried guitar hero and was booed off the stage right in the middle of my song! I tried to console myself with American idol karoke, but Simon said my perfomance was appalling! I don't think my self confidence is strong enough for these new fangled games. At least pong never tells you how appalling you are! My kids are loving the good laughs I give them so I guess I'm good for something. Happy new year!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
meohmyers said...

Darn it! SPAM! Looks like you may have to go to comment verification to get rid of it!

Happy New Year's! Does Kim have to work tonight, too? Will you guys be ringing in the new year at the hospital?

Chris said...

Kim has to work New Year's morning at 6am, so she went to bed early. Owen's asleep too, so I'm ringing in the new year by myself. I think I'll go make myself a root beer float.