CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Tagged Again

42 minutes until the new year, my wife is asleep, my son is asleep, I think I'll respond to my sister's blog.

ABC Tag

Here's more stuff about me that you always wanted to know!

A- Attached or Single? I am not a Siamese twin if that's what you mean.

B- Best Friend? Kim and Owen

C- Cake or Pie? Cake is my all time favorite band. I've never heard of Pie.

D- Day of Choice? Day off

E- Essential Item? my phone

F- Favorite color? blue

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? worms

H- Hometown? Along with my sister, I still say Auburn, WA is my hometown.

I- Favorite Indulgence- eating until I have to undo my pants

J- January or July? January in southern Utah, July most other places

K- Kids? 1 boy, 1 more boy cooking in the oven

L- Life isn't complete without? my son screaming my name when I get home

M- Marriage Date? July 17th, 1999

N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 3 brothers, 2 sisters

O- Oranges or apples? apples dipped in caramel

P- Phobias or fears? most heights, leaving Owen with a babysitter

Q- Quote? If it itches, scratch it.

R- Reason to smile? Our Wii showed up today, and I also just won Ebay item #260198260637.

S- Season of choice? autumn

T- Tag three friends or family (if your name is here you have to do it) Julie, Annie, Jeremy

U- Unknown fact about me? I learned how to drive a stick on the left side of the road in South Africa.

V- Vegetable? Not yet, maybe I'll lose all of my faculties when I'm 90.

W- Worst habit? Scratching

X- X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasounds, I can see my unborn son's face. Amazing.

Y - Your favorite food? Annie gave Kim a recipe for Cajun Chicken Pasta. I could eat it every day.

Z- Zodiac sign? Libra

Happy New Year everyone.

5 comments:

meohmyers said...

You're so clever! You make me chuckle out loud all the time! Loved your answers especially a, c, i, and v. You're hilarious!

Now I've got to go check out that ebay item. You should have made it a link!

Happy New Year!!

Chris said...

I just made it a link.

Glad I could brighten up your day. Not that your day was dim to begin with, just glad I could make you laugh.

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Can't wait to battle you in guitar hero!! You guys are going to love your WII. And share the cajun chicken! That sounds mouthwatering.

meohmyers said...

Love your new template. So do all my boys! Jeff said he likes your blog better than mine. Go figure.

Scott Blog said...

Congrats on the Wii. You will have to tell me what you think about it. I hope you guys had a nice holiday season. I guess I will do this tag thing on my blog since you listed me, you will have to explain what I am supposed to do since I have never really done one. Take care.