CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Beefy Rhett

We recently got back from Colorado, hence the long period of time since the last post. The renters we had in our Denver home moved out on May 22nd. Our prayers were answered, and we found some new renters the very last day we were in Denver. Hopefully everything works out. The whole process was pretty rushed. Thanks again Derrick and Courtney for all of your help getting the house fixed up.

Luckily, we had some time for fun too. Much golf was played, many marshmallows were shot, and everyone that was fit enough ran the annual Memorial Day Bolder Boulder 10K. That's always fun, except this time it was cold and rainy. I'm fat and my knees hurt, so I stayed in the bleachers with Owen and Rhett. (I apologize for no Bolder Boulder pictures this year. I was trying to keep a hungry baby happy while standing in the rain.)

I've been meaning to post some updated pictures of Rhett. He's not even 3 months old yet, and he has tripled in weight. That is why I now call him Beefy instead of Wee One.
Here he is at his beefiest.

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "I've seen tons of babies beefier than Rhett. What is Chris talking about?"

I'm just trying to point out that he has literally tripled in weight since the day he was born.

Look at the size of that melon. There must be a pretty huge brain in there.

And finally for your viewing pleasure, please enjoy this video of Rhett's reaction to his brother's kisses:

5 comments:

meohmyers said...

This was too funny to watch. He better get used to being smothered! He's not even made it up here to Washington yet! Lots of smothering will be going on up here!

I CAN'T WAIT to see you guys in a couple of months. But please, slow down the growing a little bit. I need my baby fix!

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

love love love the nose pick! those chubby cheeks of Rhett's are so darn cute i just wanna squeeze 'em!

Courtney said...

It was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone this past week! ANd no problem for working on the house....I actually kind of had fun! I don't mind painting and derrick likes that handyman work stuff. I'm glad you got that trick of Rhett on camera, it is hilarious!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

That video is hilarious!! You could send that to AFHV. And If that beefy baby had longer arms, he could pack a wicked punch!! They are so cute! You must have tons of fun with them.

Tami and BJ said...

Rhett looks like a Kunz baby! Holy moly! I thought I was looking at one of the Kunz sibling baby photos.

The nose picking looked scrumptuous! Keep stuff like that coming! Kidding! You'd think with three girls I'd be safe from that, but no, it's EVERYWHERE!

Your family is adorable!