CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rhett's Big Day

Rhett's blessing was on Sunday May 4th. Here he is in his "princess dress" as Owen likes to call it. I can see why. That foofy collar is not very manly.


We decided to do the blessing up in Logan in Courtney and Derrick's ward. They both graduated from Utah State the day before, so most of the family was in town.

Sorry I don't have any good pictures of the graduates in their graduation garb.
We had a blast in Logan. Much golf was played. Much food was eaten. Many birds were fed. It was great to see everyone again.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Well Chris you don't know me. Maybe Kim remembers me? Laurie (williamsen) Lorenzon. I am a long lost friend of hers once. I knew Kim and her family back when they first moved to Colorado. My brother Drew was friends with Rich, we lived down the street from them. A few months after my family moved to Utah, we lost touch and then I met her again when she was at BYU. I worked at Office Max and she was dating a friend of mine from there or something. Anyways, I just thought I'd say hi. It is great to see Kim and her cute family.

meohmyers said...

Oh, I'm so crazy jealous! Remember when I flew to Denver specifically for Owie's baby blessing!! I wish I could have been there for Rhett's, too. Darnit. Everyone looks great in the pics! He is such a doll baby! Mom said you gave such a beautiful blessing. Can't wait for August 16th to get here! Rhett's mine the whole weekend, okay?!?!

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

Rhett is so stinkin cute and Owen says the cutest things! What a special time for your family!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Don't you love those blessing outfits? You forgot the lacy bonnet! I only got to use ours once and Tim ripped it off Jason's head as he took him up to bless him. Jason screamed his head off through the whole prayer! Come on, you got to let a mom have her princess fix while she can get away with it!!

Courtney said...

Those are some cute pictures!! It was really fun having everyone that weekend. Thanks for coming up!