CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

24 Things About Me

I was tagged on the Oh Me Oh Myers blog again. Here you go Kim:

4 Places I Go Over and Over
Red Cliffs Mall in St. George, UT
Providence Crossing in Cedar City, UT
Jack in the Box
The bathroom

4 People Who Email Me
Mom
Scott
Derrick
Some junk emailer that wants me to hook up with local Asians in my area

4 of my Favorite Foods
Texas Road House ribs
Cafe Rio pork burrito
Jack in the Box tacos
My sister-in-law Annie's cajun chicken pasta

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
Diaz Beach in Cape Town, South Africa
I want to take Owen to Disneyland
Seattle - I haven't been back in 6 years
Asleep in my bed

4 People I Think Will Respond
{This doesn't necessarily mean I tag you. I just think you'll comment.}
Kim

Julie
Courtney
Jeremy

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
Transformers
Unbreakable
The Patriot
Meet the Parents

4 comments:

meohmyers said...

I thought for sure deviled eggs or top ramen would make your favorites list!

Funny list! Thanks for playing along!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

What movie is Unbreakable? And the Patriot? ok, movie, but could you seriously watch a kid get hanged and dragged to death over and over? I have to admit, I'm hungry after your food list. Yum, good choices!

Scott Blog said...

Unbreakable? Really? Once you find out the black dude is the "glass man" the cat is pretty much out of the bag. What is the intrigue for you when you watch it again?

Chris said...

Kim,
I figured everyone already knew about my passion for deviled eggs and Ramen.

Julie,
Unbreakable is that movie where Bruce Willis finds out he's a superhero. It's by the same guy that did Sixth Sense.

Jeremy,
I can't pinpoint what the intrigue is. Maybe it's because it parallels my life so closely in how I found out I was a superhero.