CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We're Moving!

We had another missing $113.50 from the St. George store last night. That was the final straw. Due to a lack of quality employees in this area, we have decided to close down the Southern Utah stores altogether and relocate. Yes, that means we are moving. Derrick and Kirk have decided to open a market in Cheyenne, Wyoming. I volunteered to open the store there, because it's a lot closer to Kim's family in Denver. Kim and I are really sad to leave St. George. We love our ward, and we've fallen in love with the area, but we feel it is best to get away from the stress of managing bad employees all of the time. Hopefully the workers of Cheyenne will be a little more impressive. So if anyone wants to mark their calendars...we are anticipating closing the stores April 30th, moving to Cheyenne on May 1st, and opening the new store as soon as possible after that.

A few side notes:

Owen has decided to wear his underwear and his shorts on his head now whenever we go somewhere.


Dexter ate Rhett's umbilical cord stump.


And Kim is pregnant again!


I hope everyone has a happy day today.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Ha, you scared me for a second!! But then i realized that it was April fool's!! But Kim being pregnant again wouldn't be so bad, I could deal with owen wearing his underwear on his head, and it would make sense that Dexter ate Rhett's umbilical cord, since he has foul breath!

Richie said...

What a MEAN April Fool's joke! Rich and I really want you guys closer to us - and more babies!! As far as the ultrasound goes, you need to re-post it without the date on the picture!

meohmyers said...

Moving to Cheyenne sounds like it could have been true! You have had a miserable time with the employees there in St. George. That is a joke, right?

Chris said...

Yes, everything was a joke. Annie, you have a very good eye.

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Man, I always fall for your jokes! Except Kim being pregnant. I'm quick at math so I figured that out. but I'd love you to move closer to us. I was getting my hopes up!

Richie said...

I wasn't about build up all of the anticipation and then let you squash my hopes of you moving and more babies! Can't wait to see you guys in May. It looks like Rich and I will probably be able to go to the blessing. Whoo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Chris, this is the answer to your question you put on Julie's blog. Yes...I very much did note the opening song. And obviously by your question I have forever ruined that song for the both of us. It did make me smirk however.