CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Rocky Mountain Low

I haven't blogged for quite some time now, because Kim took the boys to Colorado to show Rhett off to the rest of her family. That left me here in St. George all alone, eating Top Ramen, and working open to close every day, since I had no reason to go home. So here are a few pictures of my family's Rocky Mountain high while I was having a Rocky Mountain low:
Here's Owen and his best friend...(the Wii controller). That's his cousin Emily on the right.


Kim's parents have 4 grandkids. Here they are. Owen, Ryley, Emily, and Rhett.


It still blows my mind how big Owen looks now that Rhett is here.


This is Brody, Kim's cousin's baby. He was born two months before Rhett.


Rhett with Nana and the new and improved Papa. He's lost a lot of weight.


Owen with Uncle Scott at the zoo


Owen with Uncle Bobo at the zoo



My beautiful family

6 comments:

meohmyers said...

My kids love your new background! Too funny. Kim's parents look great!! Looks like a fun trip for them! Sorry you had to miss it. I am still dying to get my hands on Rhett. Makes me so sad! I can't wait to see you guys in August! Sounds so far away, doesn't it? He'll be so big by then! It will be so fun, though.

P.S. Where has Uncle Bobo been all this time?

Richie said...

We sure had fun here in Colorado. You were missed by all, Chris, don't worry. Kim, it was so great to see you. Your boys are wonderful - we had so much fun with them!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

I love Owen's best friend. he seems very low maintenance. until you want him to come for dinner! And now a theme background? You think of everything!! You're a great husband to let them enjoy family without too much guilt. And I need to ask you to recommend some hikes in St. George. My mom is coming down for the week next week and wants to hike. Please tell me where she and my 80 year old grandma can go without another trimalleolar fracture!!

Joshua said...

no shame in ramen - still one of my most fave delicacies.

Chris said...

Kim,
Uncle Bobo has been selling forklift parts door to door in in Humptulips, WA. He just happened to be at the Denver Zoo the same time as everyone else.

Annie,
Thanks. I can't wait to see everyone for the Bolder Boulder.

Julie,
When you're in St. George, there's a big rock that says "Dixie" on it. There's all kinds of easy trails to hike around up there.

Josh,
I could eat Ramen every day. My preferred style is with egg and red pepper flakes.

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

Love the new background. Looks like the fam had a great time without you!jk
I love Rhetts' chubby cheeks. It's so crazy how fast they grow and how much older the first born seems after the newest addition arrives!