CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nine? Really?

There once was a girl so fine.
I wanted her to be mine.
We went on a date.
It wasn't too late
'Til she hung me out on the line.

My heart was completely shattered,
Utterly bruised, and battered.
How could she possibly
Do this to me?
Nothing else really mattered.

A few weeks passed, and then
She came to her senses when
She came up to talk.
We went for a walk,
And the fire was kindled again.

I'm so glad she changed her mind.
A better girl I could not find.
I got down on my knee.
She said, "Yessiree!"
And the marriage certificate was signed.

Today marks our ninth year of bliss.
Kim, I must tell you this:
I'm excited for
An eternity more.
I'll love you forever. Love, Chris

6 comments:

meohmyers said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that was 9 years ago already. I'm so glad Kim changed her mind, too! You two are perfect for each other.

Clever limerick. Great song.

Love you guys!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Ohhhh. That is just so romantic. And creative. You guys have fun celebrating! You're lucky to have each other!

Richie said...

Excellent, Chris! We love you guys and thanks for the great trip!

Brandon and Stacie said...

Congratulations Chris and Kim! I can't believe its been 9 years!

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

wow nine years - congrats!

Brittany said...

That is awsome, congratulations on your aniversary