CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This Is What It's All About

Forget that I just fired someone else last week. Forget the stress that comes with church responsibilities. Having fun with the family is what life is all about.

There's a new place in town called Jumpin' Jacks. It's a warehouse filled with inflatable slides and jumping castles. Owen and I had a blast.




We finished the night off with blue coconut slushes from Sonic.


Rhett got a new Bumbo seat. These things are awesome. He loves being able to sit up straight and see what's going on.


And keeping with a long-standing tradition of lip syncing videos that stems from my high school days, here is Owen's first go at it. (Josh, I still have the video of us doing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" when I was wearing your sister's dress.)

7 comments:

meohmyers said...

So funny. That warehouse looks like a ton of fun!

You've got to find a way to post Total Eclipse of the Heart on here. Every time we happen to hear that on the radio we think of that lip sync video.

My kids love Owen's little video here. They had to watch it like 10 times in a row. His little facial expressions are hilarious!

Richie said...

Rich and I cannot stop laughing! Owen is adorable. I can't get over how animated he is!

By the way, why didn't they have cool blow-up warehouses when we were kids? How fun is that?!

Gillie said...

Rhett is so lucky he got a Bumbo and not a bimbo! Garrison does enjoy his bimbo, though. She gets the job done ;). I haven't said anything to jared about the warehouse because I'm sure he'll want to go and I don't think Garrison's quite ready for that yet. maybe in a couple of years...

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Hey, we have a jump and bounce place too. Nick broke his toe there. And I was in hysterics watching Owen's video. His eyes are hilarious!!! A mini chris. What will the world do with 2 of you?

Derrick and Angie said...

Hey guys!!

I wasn't aware of your blog until I saw it on Marjas, but Im so glad to have it now on my list! What a cute family you have and Im excited to be kept up to date on whats going on with you guys! Kimmie, I miss you! You look great, congrats on your new baby boy! Love,
ang

Joshua said...

grape nuts challenge is better. (i would try to keep him away from dressing up in dresses)

get him doing that.

Lisa Brown said...

My son Derek LOVED the lip sinc video :). How fun!