CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Family History

So I was digging through some archives in the Family History Library here in St. George, and I came across this old picture of some distant relatives. It turns out that Kim and I are related. Her great-great-great-Grandma Kitty married my great-great-great-Grandpa Chester. They had two boys. The older one was named Orson, and the younger one was named Ralph. Here's the picture:



(Ignore the copyright info in the lower right hand corner. I don't know where that came from.)

9 comments:

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

This is what you were doing yesterday!! Sick, eh? Well, I'm glad your feeling better. - Scott

meohmyers said...

So cute. I love the serious expressions on everyone's faces. Ralph and Orson sure make cute cowboys!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Hey, I think Orson is taking the safey off his gun! Watch out for that kid. As usual, I'm busting up laughing at the song! How do you find these?

Chris said...

This is in reference to Scott Mabb's comment: I found this picture in the archives on September 20th and am just now posting it. I, Chris Powell, would never tell my employees that I was sick, and then proceed to spend a fun-filled day in the Family History Center doing genealogy.

Anonymous said...

Kim and Chris, thanks for posting this picture. Kim told me about it and I couldn't wait to see it. You guys look so country! Owen and Rhett are adorable, as usual! Better watch it Kim, I love country and blue grass music and I hear it's genetic!!
Love you!
Mom

Richie said...

Too cute! Is that from Lagoon?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris!

Joshua said...

happy belated.

Joshua said...

ps. for your b-day present... i wont try to destroy you in fantasy this week.