CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas to All!

Hi! This is Kim blogging! I decided that I should contribute to our blog and not let Chris do all the posting. He IS a much better writer than me, but I want more of a say in important things like our blog's background (think back to our lovely ramen and Seahawk ones), and besides, it looks like a lot of fun. Anyway, here is my first post...although Chris is standing behind me telling me what to do and how to do it. THANKS SWEETUMS!

We want to wish everyone a merry Christmas! December escaped us, and we didn't get Christmas cards out (translation: we were too lazy), so instead, please enjoy a slideshow of our adorable boys. A very talented friend in our ward took these pictures, and we love them! Rhett was very camera shy and not too cooperative as you will see in some of the pictures, but we think it gives them more character. Anyway, if you would like to check out more of her work, visit her website at http://www.dionsenecaphotography.blogspot.com.

We love you all! Merry Christmas!


7 comments:

Andrea said...

What great pics of the boys! We love them. Both of their eyes look amazing. We miss you!

MomD said...

What a treasure!! Cute, cute, cute!!! Even Rhett crying! Loved them all! A wonderful Christmas Card! Hope some copies are coming my way!! :)

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Even the crying ones look stylish! Mine always turn out like a big blur because the kid is usually also kicking and writhing. Darling kids. You will have such a great Christmas! We miss you lots!!

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

Cute slideshow.

Dave Harris Family said...

Darling photos. So, are you now in the new ward? I heard that a lot of people in your area are now in the other ward. I hope you are still in our ward. I would hate to lose touch with your family.

Kendra said...

Hey guys, it is Kendra Wright. I saw your blog on the Harris Family and thought I would say hello. I think it is a bummer we are not in the same ward. Kim you were an awesome singing leader and a great example to those kids. We will miss you performances in our new ward, maybe we will have to get you to be guest at our ward functions. Hey we have a blog if you want an invite email me at kpareyouwithme@gmail.com

Dion Seneca said...

You have the cutest little boys! Thank you for letting me photograph them! Happy New Year!