CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Missing from the Blogosphere

I apologize to everyone that reads this blog. Nothing exciting has been happening, and I didn't think anyone would want me to write another blog about my crush on Blake Lewis. (We loved his version of Bon Jovi's "You Give Love a Bad Name". We have DVR, and Owen rewinds that song and plays it over and over again.)

In adoption news, the FBI returned our fingerprint forms because the person at the jail did not sign them in the right place. So we are back to square one on the background checks.

In bragging about Owen news, he went on the funschool.kaboose.com website, printed a maze, and managed to figure it out all by himself. I'll admit, I have done mazes with him before where he holds the pen at the same time as me, but this one was all on his own. Kim and I were busy cleaning the house, and Kim noticed a piece of paper on the couch. She saw it was a completed maze, and asked me if I had helped Owen with it. I thought she was just kidding and that she had secretly helped him with it. After we both adamantly denied helping him, we came to the realization that boy wonder did it alone. Too bad I don't have a scanner to show some proof.

3 comments:

meohmyers said...

What a whiz kid! You're going to have to constantly find ways to keep him challenged so he doesn't get bored!

Too bad about having to start back at square one with the background checks. That's got to be frustrating! It's all part of the process I suppose. Good luck!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Even the mundane parts of your life are so fun to read about! This will be a fun journal for Owen to read some day. Keep up the good stories! (Blake & Melinda in the finals!)

Anonymous said...

Owie is such a smartie!! You both need roller skates now to keep up!! Don't know what he will do when he gets to kindergarten...he knows it all now!! Can hardly wait to see him!! Don't get discouraged about back to square one...I know it will all be worth it eventually!! Just hang on!! You are in our thoughts and prayers!!