CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

More Useless Trivia About Me

I apologize. My sister Kim tagged me on her blog to answer these questions. There was also some sort of chain I was supposed to continue by tagging other people, but I'm just going to answer my questions and call it good. Sorry Kim.

(Forgive the green and gold colors. I'm just too excited about the Sonics getting the #2 pick in the draft this year.)

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was just about to hit my 18 month mark of my 2 year mission to Cape Town, South Africa.

What was I doing 1 year ago?
One year ago, I had just moved my family from Denver to southern Utah to manage a couple of T-Mobile stores for my brother-in-law.

5 snacks I enjoy:
--reese's pieces
--chewy chips ahoy
--chocolate covered raisins
--oatmeal cream pies
--nacho cheese doritos
--original pringles
--chex mix
--apples dipped in caramel
--mike and ikes
--peanut butter m&ms
--cookie dough blizzards
oh....5 snacks...sorry, i'm getting fat again

5 songs I know all the words to:
(How am I supposed to pick only 5?)
--Ain't Nothin' But a G Thang by Dr. Dre and Snoop Doggy Dog
--Open Arms by Journey
--Air Force Ones by Nelly
--Ain't Going Down 'Til the Sun Comes Up by Garth Brooks
--The Distance by Cake

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
--Pay off student loans and other debt
--Replace our Dodge Neon with a Saab 9.3
--Get some golf lessons from someone that actually knows what they're doing
--Fulfill a twisted fantasy of mine to wreak absolute havoc inside a Sam's Club or a Costco, smashing everything in my path, and then pay for all of the destroyed inventory
--Fly all of my family and friends to South Africa for a month long vacation

5 of my bad habits:
--speeding
--scratching until I bleed
--watching ESPN for hours, then falling asleep on the couch instead of going to bed (while Kim is working a night shift of course)
--picking all of my fingernails off during church
--using the last of the milk for a tall glass of chocolate milk so Kim has nothing left for her cereal

5 things I like doing:
--going out to eat with Kim and Owen
--playing the piano
--playing basketball and golf
--having conversations with Owen (I will do another blog soon about things Owen has said recently that have cracked us up.)
--managing my teams in all of the fantasy sports leagues I've been in

5 things I will never wear again:
--a cowboy hat in public
--pleated or tapered jeans
--turtlenecks
--a leather tie
--bacon (see my 100 Things About Me blog #97)

5 of my favorite toys:
--DVR (seriously one of the best inventions ever)
--Transformers (the movie comes out July 4th!)
--ipod
--computer
--my golf clubs

4 comments:

meohmyers said...

Great list. See? If I don't keep tagging you, you won't blog anything. Let's hear the conversations with Owen post before next Thursday, okay?

Once again, you crack me up! I loved your snack list! It's hard to limit all the answers to 5. Has it already been 10 years since your mission? That's crazy! And you've been in St. George for a year already? Time goes by so fast!

Scott Blog said...

Sweet Chris I am hoping you win that million dollars so we can all go to S Africa. Enjoyable entry as always. I will "...just chill till the next episode." "But I'm never off always on till the break of dawn..." Peace out.

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Ok, you are seriously warped wanting to wreck a Costco!! There has got to be story around that one. I'm with you on the snacks. It's hard to narrow it down to 10 or 15!

Anonymous said...

I love this blog!