CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fight #5 and Fight #6

















Owen jumped into our bed this morning and screamed, "Daddy! Let's play fight #5!"

"How do you play that?" I asked groggily.

"Punching, grabbing, and smunching," Owen answered chirpily.

"What is smunching?" I responded.

"This!" Owen yelled, as he proceeded to do a cannonball on my chest.

"Ouch," I uttered.

"Let's play fight #6!" Owen continued.

"How do you play fight #6?" I inquired.

"Bock, sock, knock, and boop!" Owen replied.

"What is bock, sock, knock, and boop?" I wondered.

"This!" Owen belted, as he rushed me with two jackhammer fists to the neck.

"Ouch," I exclaimed.

5 comments:

meohmyers said...

HAHAHAHA!! That is hilarious! I love it! Gosh, I miss you guys! I can't wait to see you all in PERSON next month! Owie cracks me up! I'm sure he has you rolling on the floor laughing as well. What a little cutie! Why was it #5 and #6? What was #1-4? :)

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Oh yeah, you're in for 20 more years of wrestling my friend! Wait til those 3 year old fists gain 30 more pounds of muscle but no more judgement about when and where to use them! But Tim just told Nick the only thing he is sad about with Nick's broken arm is that he can't wrestle him anymore. You learn to love it I guess!

Scott Blog said...

If he is whipping you at the age of 3, I hate to see what he is going to be doing to you when he turns 16. Hit the weights.

Joshua said...

next time he is in deep sleep you need to wake him up and introduce him to your own fight #8 - can't let him try to usurp your dominion.

Heather said...

THAT song was perfect. Kim I think fights 1-4 are for you and Chris to hash out- tape it and post it on the blog when you are down there.