CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 23, 2007

We are American Idol Nerds

Ok. I admit it. Kim and I are American Idol addicts. I can't believe I haven't read anything about the ousting of Sanjaya on anyone else's blog yet. I don't care if this show is rigged. I will watch it every week. I also need to admit I have a secret crush on Blake Lewis. After searching for more beatboxing videos on YouTube, I found this one of Blake doing some voice looping. Click on the top video to the right. I can't figure out how to get rid of the other three videos that popped up. Obviously he can't use one of those foot pedals on American Idol, but I think this top clip shows how talented he really is.

Wow. I'm a nerd. It's amazing what I'll confess to in this blog format.

3 comments:

meohmyers said...

I am also an American Idol addict. I was so relieved to see Sanjaya gone and considered posting all about it but haven't. I've come across some spoofs of Sanjaya on Google, maybe I'll post one of those.

Blake really is talented! You know he's from Bothell? I was shocked to see him in the bottom 3 last week. I, too, will be watching faithfully till the very end!

Who do you think will win?

Chris said...

Melinda will probably win. Jordin maybe. Blake in my dreams.

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Cool, I can come out of the closet now. I'm an addict too! I always blame it on the kids, but I keep up with it way more. Sanjaya has had a much too long 15 minutes of fame! He was ridiculous against Melinda and Lakeisha. I'm looking for Melinda and Blake to duke it out on the finale. Jordin a close 3rd. I actually liked the rocker girl alot and thought she got jilted out of a long run.

Anyway, now I'm using words like "pitchy" to describe the primary kids singing so I guess I can't hide my addiction for long! :)