CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Baby Sister Store

It's official. We went to LDS Family Services yesterday,(or as Owen calls it, "The Baby Sister Store",) dropped a grand on the counter, and we're on our way. There's a whole mess of stuff we need to do before we can even think about getting a kid. The first thing we have to do is drive out to the prison. They charge less for fingerprints than the police station. It takes a couple of months for the FBI to do a background check. In the meantime, we will be working on an internet profile and other things of that nature. There's a questionaire they want us to fill out about characteristics we would be okay with, such as race, gender, health problems, etc. It's really making us think. We love it though. We are both very excited. Keep reading our blog, and we'll keep everyone up to date.

I have to apologize for the lack of pictures on our blog. I usually do new posts while I'm at work when it's slow. I'll try and get a few pictures on from the home computer soon.

2 comments:

meohmyers said...

"The Baby Sister Store" is so cute! Owen's a clever little boy. I'm so excited for you guys that the process has started. Let me know what I need to do. I'm getting our brand new computer this week so I'll be able to do so much more!!!

Anonymous said...

This gives me goose bumps!! I pray it will be quick and easily accomplished!!! If it was up to me it would be today!!! We are so excited to meet this new member of our family!!! I think you should share "The Baby Sister Store" with LDS Family Services...they would love it!!! I think it is the cutest thing I have ever heard!!!