CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 4, 2007

These are the Days Off of our Lives

Wow. I'm finally doing this. Kim and I both have the day off, so what better time than now to start our blog? I've been working 60 hour weeks again since having to fire employee #7, so this is a rare treat. Kim and I have enjoyed reading the Oh Me Oh Myers blog, so now we would like to fill you in our our family's adventures, non-adventures, highlights, lowlights, and misdeeds. I need to switch gears back into education mode, so I can stop writing so many compound sentences in a row using the word "so" as the conjunction.

I guess the main reason for starting this blog, (as suggested by the Oh Me Oh Myers author herself), is to keep everyone up to date on the newest adventure in our lives. If you haven't heard yet, Kim and I both feel that we need to adopt. We should be starting the process very soon. We have so much love to give. It's not fair that Owen gets it all. Seriously though, we have wanted a second child for so long now. Adopting has always seemed like a scary step, but we can't ignore the signs and feelings anymore. To all those who are interested, we will keep this blog as up to date as possible as our journey continues. To all of those who aren't interested, go play solitaire, or minesweeper, or something.

I need to go figure out how to add pictures and stuff.

1 comments:

meohmyers said...

YAY! I'm so excited to add you to my favorites! I can't wait to read all about your adoption endeavors. This is a great way to keep everyone posted, but strangely addicting! Welcome to the blogger world!