CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 5, 2007

What are the first signs of addiction?

You were right Kim M. Now that I've started blogging, I had to immediately jump on this morning and write something else. I also had to see if Mom left a comment. (For those non-Powells out there, Kim M. is my sister. She's the author of the Oh Me Oh Myers! blog.) There will be plenty of slow times at work where I can check my blog. I hope this doesn't become as addicting as the Fantasy Sports Leagues I've been in. It probably will.

2 comments:

meohmyers said...

I like your new colors and especially the new picture! My slow computer prohibits me from checking my blog all day. You can click on my visible tracker and add one to yours, that's fun to see how many times your blog is uploaded. It gives you a running total. Then go to statcounter.com and add an invisible tracker to your blog. You can log in to statcounter and get all the details of your blog stalkers, see who came that day, where they're from, what time they stopped by, etc. Like I said, it's strangely addictive!

Anonymous said...

the only way I could check your blog Chris was for you to email that address...I will add it to my favorites and see if BESD will let it alone!! I can tell between Kim's and yours I will have lots of entertainment to view!! I NEED A COMPUTER AT HOME!!! :)