CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 8, 2007

The Chris

Since I've been having to fire people so often, you can now call me The Chris. Just like The Donald, but without all the money and disturbing hair. To answer your question Kim M., here are a few reasons I've had to fire people: $2,100 in missing deposits, not showing up to work for 2 days without any phone call, pocketing the cash from accessory sales and blaming the discrepancies in the inventory on shoplifters, and just plain stupidity and uselessness. I obviously need to work on my interviewing skills, but man I've had a string of bad luck.

2 comments:

meohmyers said...

That's crazy! And to think it's all happening in Utah! Maybe you ought to make "Do you hold a current temple recommend?" one of your interview questions!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, you are in a market that screams turnover!!! I just don't get why they all live in southern Utah!! Hang on!! Maybe things will turn around soon!!