CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 26, 2007

Back to Reality

Kim, Owen, Dexter, and I got back at 3:15 this morning from a very fun trip to Colorado. The Kunz side of the family had a reunion in the mountains at Kate's dad's house. (Thanks again Kate!)

We hot tubbed in the snow...






Rich, Annie, Emily, Owen, and Kim






pinballed...






Kim's brother Rich







played Ms. Pacman and Galaga...






Kim's brother Scott







and just relaxed.






Scott, Derrick, Courtney, and Annie







Owen especially loved chasing and hiding from his uncles...













hanging out with his cousin and best friend Emily...













playing with his baby cousin Ryley...













and being with his Nana and Papa.














We also went snowboarding, played poker, went shopping at the outlets, had a nine ball tournament, and gorged ourselves with insane amounts of food, but Kim and I weren't the best with our camera and neglected to take pictures of those events.

(Any Kunz family reunion attendees reading this blog that have pictures of those events, please email them to me and I will post those too.)

Please forgive Kim and I for being lazy with our camera. We have no pictures of Heidi, Kate, Trish, Dexter, Bone, or Samson either. And of course, we all missed Melissa, who is currently training to be an army medic.

We had an absolute blast and can't wait to do it again next year.

Side note...My first day back at work after this quick but glorious vacation, I had to fire another employee. If anyone out there knows of anyone opposed to selling drugs who also knows how to tell time, please send them my way.

2 comments:

meohmyers said...

I love Dex and Owie but I am glad to see some new pictures on your blog! Sounds like a great trip! Too bad reality hit with another firing. When's that going to end? Glad you're back!

meohmyers said...

P.S. Who's Kate?