CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

He's in the Jailhouse Now
















We are finally at the next step of the adoption process...the FBI criminal background check. (I'm glad I didn't get arrested when I was 16 after that time I was dropping water balloons from the freeway overpass onto unsuspecting cars.) So we're driving to the County Jail to get our fingerprints taken, and I thought it would be appropriate to throw in the Johnny Cash Greatest hits CD and listen to the songs about prison. Owen absolutely loves "In the Jailhouse Now." He can sing along with the chorus like an old pro. The lady at the prison entrance gave Owen his own sheriff's badge. He looks so much older in pictures than in real life.

7 comments:

meohmyers said...

What a cutie! I never heard about the water balloon fiasco. Who talked you into doing that?

meohmyers said...

P.S. If you can figure out how to do it, that would have been great to hear that song on this post.

Chris said...

I'm trying! Help!

meohmyers said...

Great job with the music! The only negative thing about soundflavor is that you only get snippets of the song. But you get the idea. Glad it worked!

Anonymous said...

WHAT BALLOONS OFF THE FREEWAY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris said...

Thanks for helping with the music Kim. Ummm...Mom...it was a young men's activity. Talk to Chad Guisinger.

Anonymous said...

Chris P,

Glad to find your blog!! I look forward to hearing about the exciting developments in your family. Let me know when you are back in the northwest for a visit. We'll need to play some homerun derby or hide-and-go-seek. If Bryan doesn't cry....